Ensuring the security of customer data is a top priority for Luxury Labels, and your data will be handled fairly and legally at all times.
Luxury Labels Limited is completely transparent about what data is collected about you and how it’s used.
This policy will cover the following areas and applies whether you’re just visiting or purchasing on this website:
- How your data is used
- What data is collected
- How your data is protected
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data.
How your data is used
Luxury Labels Limited uses your data:
- To provide goods and services
- To manager any user registered through the website
- With your consent, to contact your about promotions and/or my services
What data is collected
Luxury Labels may collect the following data about our you:
- Your title, first and surname
- Your contact details; email address and phone number
- Your full postal address
- Your password (to log into your online account)
- Your correspondence via social media messaging and/or email
- Your communication and marketing preferences
How your data is protected
Luxury Labels Limited security measures include:
- Normal website security measures; firewall, secure hosting, SSL certificate
- Internal best practice data protection processes
- Password protected internal documentation
Your legal rights relating to your personal data
You have the following rights:
- To ask for a copy of any personal data held about you
- To request the deletion of personal data held about you
- To update any incorrect or out-of-date personal data
- To opt out of any marketing communication at any time
If you wish to exercise any of your rights above, please complete the form on the contact us page.